Will Winter never end? It's 21 degrees around here right
now and that's the warmest it may be until Tuesday. Temps
are forecast to be in the single digits tonight and that's not
taking the windchill factor into consideration.
Apparently the car is not through eating up my bank account.
Getting some hesitation now and I think it's the choke. But since
there's no money to spare for another three weeks (rent's due
this week) I have to hope it keeps running for a bit longer
before I put it back in the shop.
Work is crazy as always. Not enough trained salespeople
to ring register or wait on customers so we keep hopping
most of the day. The problem's made worse by flu season
and callouts. So far I've avoided the bug(maybe that daily
navel orange is helping?)but I have felt a bit blech the
last few days.
Funny night last night in rp. I'd scheduled a miniquest
but most of the regulars couldn't make it for one rl
reason or another. A year ago that would have meant
a slow dull night. But by 10pm there were 12 nicks
there(not counting bots)and over half of them were either
new to the channel that night or only recently started to
rp there. Four were folks who'd wandered into the channel.
Another was J who the PoD had invited over and who'd I
had rp'd with as my Dhugal char. And she brought two more
folks over to watch and see if they wanted to play as well.
So most of my rp was welcoming new players last night,
and the miniquest scenario will run another night.
So if I don't feel too lousy today I will try to turn another story
or two.
No comments:
Post a Comment