mind is whirling but everything else is tired.
Another brief respite from the colder weather although
they say it will be back next week, At least Winter
will be over in a few more weeks. Can't wait!
Work is the same scramble. Not enough staff so we're
run down by the end of the day. I had a nap in the parlor
for two hours tonight after I got home and ate my
dinner of ham sandwich and chips. I should also
point out that while the staff thinks we are short
handed, the Company, like Goldilocks, thinks it's
"juuust right".
Pffft!
The Days of Hell (or Heck
on. So far three different folks have posted and despite
their worries about how well they would do, all three
are quite good. All three promise more and there are
others in the process of writing something. The new
players are contributing more and more to the rp and
two are in the top five of the Most Active list. One of
them I know from past experience writes occasionally
as well as draws so I'll be hoping she does so here
soon.
The nice thing for me ..well..two nice things, actually.
The first is seeing other folks take the iniative in the
rp and enjoying themselves. The other thing is how
much more fun I am having since last October.but
especially the last two months. I'm getting more ideas
for stories and rp. the only problem being finding
enough time to write without my rp suffering.
I'm off tomorrow (well, today now) and plan
to try to write one DoH story and one Undercurrent.
I have to figure out where Mornaur's stealing the
Cauldron fits in as well. I could write it as part of UC or
Seeking..or start a new series just dealing with that. .
And I still have that Kil`marrin story I never finished.
Anyway, off to bed I go!
No comments:
Post a Comment