Monday, February 20, 2006

DOH!

Last week while researching the "This Month in Camelot's
History" post, I had cause to make use of the Year of Hell
stories and was struck with an idea.

We have a major sl going on right now in the channel
involving The Hook's occupation by demon mages.
What if we wrotes stories about how each char is
involved with events or how they see them?

So I proposed the idea to the maillist and got
a fairly enthusiastic response. The first story
was sent in by another member and posted to the
list tonight. and others have said they have stuff
in the works. I'm optimistic about this but time will
tell.

Since this is going to be a sl shorter than a year, I
suggested we call it "Days of Horror" (or Hell..
or Heck).

Which makes it..yes....the abbreviation is

DOH!

No comments: