Friday, February 10, 2006

SERENDIPITY

Things are in one of those peaceful periods right now where all
seems to be going along alright.Work is a bit slow right now and
I'm sweating out the employee evaluations where traditionally in
the Company older higher paid employees are winnowed out.

Except for that, things are fine.The foot and legs feel close to
normal. We've had little snow this winter but they are calling
for a big oine this Saturday night so I am not looking forwards
to driving home from work in itthe whole mess. But Winter is nearly
two thirds over!.

Finally got the first part of the story done and emailed earlier
tonight. Tokk long enough to get it done,The first line kept
banging around in my head until I had to get it out.

And rp is still doing very well.

But that's for another post. I'm tired and bed calls.

No comments: