Sunday, January 29, 2006

SUNDAY BRUNCH

Lazy day today. After all that cleaning on Thursday there's
not much left for today. And there's no football..make that
Patriot's football on tv so I'm sort of drifting today. I have
some Celtic music playing on the cd player to help
drown out the noise from whatever it is they are doing
to the plumbing in the apartment behind me.Lots of
flushing. On a Sunday, for pete's sake.

Some Canadian geese flew noisily by here a bit ago
sounding like they are headed north. If they are the
migratory type, I wonder if they are as confused by
the warm weather. But since a lot of them stay up here
all year round now((so many folks feed them)) they could
just be moving to a better location to ride out the storm
we may get Tuesday.

So, other than having another cup of coffee, the only
other job I have to do before questing tonight is maybe
a food run. I may write a bit about the fighting in The
Hook or might just get a jump on the end of the month
plot summary post for the mail list. This will be a big
one unless I can figure out a way to edit it down a bit while
still mentioning as much of the sls and chars involved
as I can. Not only do I think it helps us keep track
of what's happened but it will be a record of the history
of Camelot we can draw on for future plotlines. I've been
thinking of trying to do something similiar with all the
old Cams logs I have. Some of them go back as far
as 2000 but it would take a lot of time to dig through
all the floppy's and read every log.

Ah well, something perhaps for my next vacation?

No comments: