Friday, January 20, 2006

ON SECOND THOUGHT...... ((RANT ALERT))

To others who might see this blog. I apologize in advance for any
offensive language I may let slip in on this.
I wan't going to vent here. I really, really wasn't going to do it. But
the following passage on another person's blog just stuck in my
craw since I read it and I have to get this said now.
The passage is this:

"Now all I need to do is get rid of my current partner who has
made it clear over a year ago that she has no time to roleplay
medieval, but she will have a temper tantrum knowing that
I want to send my char in a different direction. I'm not one
that likes the idea of having a ghost for a rp partner, much
like my ex friend who seems to prefer that kind of rp. Wonder
what that means?"


I'll tell you what it means, First Knight. It means that I hold her (and
my other char's rp partner) in the highest respect. You've no idea
what she was going through when I first met Emerald and let me
tell you sir, she has more courage and tenacity in the tip of her little
fingerthan either you or I will ever possess. And because of that
she's stillhere, a sucessful businesswoman, a wife, a mother and now
a student.

I am happy her life is going so well and grateful when she has the
chance to spend some time in channel in our Cams or to talk with
me elsewhere.She has my friendship, my love, and respect, as
does Griffen.

They are both incredibly creative women, and rp with them has
sparked my own creativity in turn.

As regards your predicament, we talked about this in/msg ,you and
I, long before the split. I said then and believe it's still true that
perhaps part of the problem is how many other partners you had.
But might I suggest you simply divorce her instead of burning her as
a witch?

After all, that other paragon of knightly virtue LKM is getting
divorced now that the woman he got pregnant before marriage has
had the baby.

Knights of the Old Code indeed! Change your partners, change
yourcharacter's history, change the channel history to suit your needs.

So much for continuity.
So much for loyalty and honor.

But none of you will ever change the regard I hold for Emerald or
Griffien.

And I made it through this without saying the nasty words I originally
intended to use!


No comments: