Day off today and I was woken up early by a plumber banging on
the pipes down in the basement. So I figured I might as well get up
and do some much needed cleaning around the apartment since I
couldn't make coffee until he turned the water back on.
Dishes washed, furniture dusted (you would not believe how much
dust gets in this place. I need a maid with a feather duster.) and
now that I have water again I'm taking a break for yes.....breakfast
before moving on to vacuuming and then the laundry run.
Weather is up and down..cold today, then possibly up to 60 on
Saturday. I'll taker this over snow and with the knowledge that
they are already talking about a big chill down on the way next week.
RP wise the channel is doing well. I posted the log for the latest
mini quest to the Yahoo site last night. That makes 5 now, 4 of
them since December and I may have to see if we can move them to
one of the websites to stop eating up mbs on the maillist. Some of
the others players are getting ready to run quests or events so I can
start thinking about other future sls. We've opened Merlin's Tower
and I linked it to the Hundredth Tear in the last quest, so the end
of that sl is finally in sight. I do have a few ideas kicking around
up in my head on where to go next and I'll see how they feel
before I settle on one eventually.
Other than that, the rp has been fun and there's been none of the
personality clashes that used to cause me to get all sorts of /msgs
when I entered the old channel. We recently picked up a new
rp, a veteran from another channel that some of us have known
for a bit and she's hit the ground running with her new char.
The main thing is we're all having fun, and that's the point of rp.
Ah, the evil vacuum cleaner calls....
No comments:
Post a Comment