Sunday, January 01, 2006

AND ON WE GO

Another year done. Sometimes it seems like they just go
by in flash;others seem like they will never end. This past year
was the latter. Most of that was because what normally was
my place to relax and play was turned into a Byzantine melodrama
that finally ended in the events of July.

Rl is the same as always. I work. I worry about how long the car
will last. The wolves are a bit closer to the back door and howling
louder. I laugh in wonder at how the conservatives rewrite history
to fit their agenda.(hey Jerry Falwell...newsflash...the Puritans forbade
the use of the word Christmas and the celebration of the holiday that
they felt was Popish. Seasons Greetings to you,Reverend!)). I
might add that a certain rp'er on Starchat shares that urge to change
past events. Oh well..it makes him feel better about his part
in it all, I suppose.

At least the escape into rp is back and I'm grateful for that .

I'm also grateful that my nephew is doing better, that my online friends
have weathered some problems and are healthy, and I hope we all
continue on that way for yet another year.

Happy New Year, my friends.

No comments: