Friday, July 16, 2004

'TAP DANCIN' ON A LANDMINE..'

Hmm..update....

The title comes from an Aerosmith song and it sometimes feels as though that's what life is.
This past weekend, for example, I was sure that
the check I'd sent to the auto insurance company
wouldn't get there in time and and my policy would
be cancelled. It was one of those "tapdances".Not
enough money in the bank to cover the check until I
was paid on Friday, so I had to mail the check later than I felt comfortable with, but had no
choice because I refuse to mail out rubber checks.
Every month,I play the game of deciding which bill
to let slide in order to pay the others.

It's the lower class cersion of plinko, I guess.
.

Ah well, at least I have a job, such as it is.

And this July has been less painful than last
year

Time hasn't dimmed memory, but it's eased the pain.

No comments: