Hmm. Man, it's late, so this will be a short one, I think.
I went to finish off a story that will kick off
(I hope) a bit of rp and found that I couldn't get
Word to open. "Not a valid application" according
to the fault message. After trying to figure out
how to fix this and nearly putting my medula
oblowhatis into a pretzel, I said the heck with
it and reinstalled Office.
Damn, that was slow. Dust bunnies grew,mated,
and reproduced before it was done.
Later, when I completed the chapter, I found that
I couldn't open Wordpad to c&p the story from
Word so that I could c &p it to the email program
so that it looked decent.
I finally cut to the chase and just reinstalled
damn Wordpad too.
Don't know why it happened.
But it better not happen again, I tell you.
The medula whosis is running low on whatsis.
No comments:
Post a Comment