This whole sore ribs thing has become old fast.
It better get over and done with soon, because it's
a pain in the ar..umm..side.
Had dinner over at Cheryl and Pete's and saw my
nephew who is home on leave from Baghdad. We had
a few minutes of conversation before dinner,then
afterwards he bugged out with some friends.I'd do
the same thing if I were him, go have a good time
before he flies back on Sunday.
I've been watching the DNC and must admit I am getting fired up again for the elections. It's
good to see some young voices with some
positive messages like this Obama.
I think the Republicans are becoming more worried.
They've certainly picked up the pace of the ads
against Kerry and it seems to be becoming a bit shrill.
Frustration must have set in after the attempt to
create a sex scandal in the primaries went nowhere
so now they work on his war record. I find it a
bit interesting that the former Air Force Chief
of Staff, who endorsed Bush in 2000, should now
be heading up a committee of retired career officers
supporting Kerry.
Ah well. We'll see in November.
Off to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment