Sunday, May 02, 2004

YAWN..AND UMM...YAWN AGAIN

It's Sunday, and it's shaping up to be a lazy sort of day. I
slept about six hours and feel like I could sleep another 10. I
still might doze off in the parlor in the chair by the windows
for a bit after I finish this, but eventually I will have to go out
to the store.

Can't be avoided. I'm out of t.p.

The Starbucks Colombian coffee looks different from the stuff
I usually drink. For one thing, it's ground very fine, and it's
a bit darker in color. I bought it because it's a mild blend, but it
tastes stronger than the Maxwell House I am used to. Ok, so
either the nice salesgirl played a trick on me, or my tastebuds
are hopelessly blue collar.

Besides wanting to sleep, I feel a bit bleh today. This puzzles me
since I haven't really eaten a lot of stuff lately that might make
me feel lousy. Yesterday was a "toast and coffee breakfast, bagel
w/ cream cheese and coffee lunch, and a grilled cheese sandwich
and a coke dinner" day. Of course, it might be because I haven't
eaten that much causing me to feel bleh, but if I eat normal meals
today I'll fill up and feel bleh.. vicious cycle.

It has come to the point that I am reluctant to enter Camelot if a
certain party is present. The typist is a good person, I'm sure, but
the character is just so perfect it makes me crazy.
If I'm not in there to rp, I'm sitting outside and watching the rp on
the website and making nasty comments to those I am with.
Umm..many of whom are now reading this here..again...

Sorry...

Umm...moving right along, I have come to the conclusion that
somewhere in an alternate reality there is an alternate me living
out his life as a historian or professor instead of me.

The lucky bastard.

No comments: