Sunday, May 09, 2004

LAZY BONES

Another Sunday and I'd rather be napping

Last night was fairly relaxing in least as far as roleplay goes,
so I was up to the wee hours and slept until around noon today. I
updated the tourney scores over a cup of coffee and then after
getting my self soundly beaten by my squires, I'm sort of vegging
out by the keyboard.

Some casual Googling late last night initially uncovered a connection
between myself and one Rychert Dunham..an ancestor of my Dunham
line, who is claimed by some to be descended from the Plantagenets
of England. The facts seem to be in dispute in some corners, so I
can't claim the Throne , but still, it made me grin a bit
considering how much of a Plantagenet buff I've been, and now I
find that some people would say I'm their descendant.

More later. I want that nap.

No comments: