Weird night last night/this morning.
There were some strong t-storms moving through
the area and I was forced to dive offline. I can't
afford to replace a zapped modem or computer right
now. After a half hour they died down or so I
thought,but I no sooner powered the comp up then a
very loud crack of thunder convinced me that maybe
I just better give up for the night and go to bed.
Now I usually don't dream when I finally go to sleep.
Or at least I don't usually recall any when I wake up.
But for the second morning..ok, afternoon....I woke
with the dream still largely fresh in mind. The other
day it was one of the few dreams I have several times
a year,the one where I never really graduated from college
This second one is new. I'm visiting some factory and
being shown around the grounds, which includes some
sort of toxic waste facility,and when we look over the
railing,there's two men swimming in it like its just
a normal swimming pond. One man even is back floating
while drinking a beer. Anyway,I yell at them, there's
a chase, the one with the beer bottle turns out to be
English and my pursuit takes me there, where I end up
posing for pictures with a pair of young ladies who
say they are Beer Drinker's daughters. As we are
standing wherever the photo is being taken, Beer man
runs past and over the bridge back to America.
Hey.It's a dream!
I give chase, eventually catching up with him at some
apartment house where I meet an artist carrying one of
those big portfolio bags out of which some business
envelope falls. I return it to him. The dream then
jumps to something that seems to be a staff party
with games going on. My team takes a big lead but then
falls behind when some of the members slack off.
The dream ended when we line up for food and I get
a large mound of rice on my paper plate. I go back to
ask for more and the kitchen worker puts a spoonful of
some meat next to the rice, and that is where I woke
up.
Weird eh?
No wonder I don't remember most of my dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment