If I didn't have some things I want to do today,I'd
just crawl back into bed for a few more hours.I think
the combination of the pressures of working in a big
store with a small staff with staying up late climbing
up the family tree caught up with me today.I have
that heavy feeling in my arms and legs.Put that with
my natural inclination to want to sit and read and
that means bad things for housecleaning.
Today will be B.'s last day at work.I forgot it is my
day off and so didn't say goodbye to her yesterday,but
I left a note in her locker to wish her well in her
new life. She's a good person who got the full works
from TMWMBO and so we've lost another book lover.
The company conducts customer satisfaction surveys for
every store and the ratings for ours have declined for
a bit now,not that they were ever very good to begin
with.But perhaps the downsizing of staff might have
a bit to do with that decline, where those few on
the information desk are less pleasant because they
are stressed,and those at the registers are in robot
mode after five hours (or more) on the registers?
Wait! What am I thinking? It's obviously all our
fault for not being happy campers!
Pffft!
Time for more coffee!
No comments:
Post a Comment