Monday, October 12, 2009

WHAT I WAS UP TO TODAY

End of another day. Pretty relaxing and routine, with a trip
to the laundromat with a stop for food shopping on the way
home. I didn't listen to much of the Red Sox game. I just had
this feeling it was not going to be their year. But I did see all the
Patriots game, which also ended badly.

Still, I'm in a fairly good mood. I took the plunge today and started
a web site on Google for the stories I've written the past few years
since Diana left us and that Corrie hasn't had a chance to post on
his website either. No html skill needed although it took me awhile
to get it right and I'm betting it will not be an automatic process for
me in the future. I've included an introduction with links to Diana's
and Chris' sites so that readers have to go there to see the earlier
series. It took me a long time to decide to do this because it felt
like I was being disloyal but I now think Diana would want me to do it.
I'll give out the link once I get a bit more posted there,

But that's it for tonight, folks. G' night!

No comments: