Day got off to a lousy start as I feltsick, Not sure if it was a
reaction to my having cooked rigatoni for dinner instead of
going with a frozen dinner entree or some boiled hotdogs, or
if it was just a byproduct of worry about finances.
Anywho, I survived.
Did a little genealogy writing and some thinking again on what
I want to do with all the various plot threads lying about. I still
have to email about the Alphabet Block Killer to those involved.
"No matter how subtle the wizard, a dagger between the shoulder
blades will seriously crimp his style." (Mercedes Lackey)
I'm turning in early(for me) since I need to be up in 7 hours or so.
It's amazing how much noise there was all day outside just from
car tires, that sort of hissing sound from the treads rolling over the
asphalt. When it dies down, you notice how quiet it suddenly has
become. Then you can start hearing cars approaching from up or
down the road from quite a distance. Guess it comes with living
next to a busy street.
Supposed to pour tomorrow. Ah, New England weather!
Night folks.
No comments:
Post a Comment