Wow. Time flies and all that stuff.
Of course, today was Thursday, day off. Slept in late, did some
reading, some Cams writing (not done yet) and three genealogy
posts if you count the two I posted after midnight Thursday
morning. I made rigatoni for dinner and there's enough leftovers
for a few more meals.
Had an idea for a story about Duir which reminded me I left poor
Yarrow tied up on a cottage floor a year or so back. Have to finish
that story off, too.
All that is dependent on how much longer before Elaine crashes.
Looks like motherboard issues. But I'll be optimistic and keep
plugging along as long as possible.
Post 36 0r 37 now. My first year I had a total of 42. Last year
I only posted 52. I'm shooting for at least 80 this year. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment