Thursday, October 08, 2009

NATURAL HIGH

So I'm still pretty much floating a few inches off the ground over
seeing my poetry in a national magazine and having my genealogy
blog make it into the next round of Family Tree Magazine's
genealogy blog competition.

Blinded perhaps by this euphoria, I'm going to submit one last
poem to Renaissance Magazine. What the heck, why not? BTW,
it's a magazine about the medieval faires so it's a manly magazine,
especially if you are into rp.

I took a look at some of the D'eshkar stories over at the Lamath
Parma website. Some hold up pretty well and a few I might have
written differently now. What did strike me is how long ago I
wrote some of them. It doesn't feel like 5 or 6 or 7 years.
Anyway. I'm thinking about tinkering with some to submit to a
prozine if any are still out there.

At any rate, life is still good at the moment, and I'll gladly take it
while I can get it.

Good night all.

No comments: