This was written last Thursday night but because Blogger
suddenly went wacko on me I couldn't publish it, so I saved it as
a draft:
One of those "eh" days. Slept late, got up, goofed around
a bit on the web while eating breakfast,did a few genealogy
posts, washed the dishes, dumped the trash, went out to
mail the car insurance, returned empty bottles to the
grocery store, picked up a few extra things for food,
then came home, made bologna sandwiches for lunch,
then wrote a haiku:
Above the hawk soars
On warmer breezes, higher.
Bright leaves fall below.
There was a hawk circling over the apartment parking lot, and I
sat there watching it for a few minutes before I ran my errands.
But it got my thinking and I finally wrote the haiku
Must have been something in the bologna. Luckily
I exhausted whatever effects the bologna had on me
with the one haiku.
I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment