Monday, July 02, 2007

CHUGGING ALONG

Wow..another month gone by!

Not much doing around here. I've been researching the
family tree some more and found I had an early Mormon
and a Candian privateer cousins among my ancestors to
go along with the witches and Mayflower passengers. And
I am researching another cousin who was hung in Boston for
burglary not long before the Revolution. I've also found a
few more living cousins from the Ellingwood line.

We just finished up the Summer Tournament in Cams. Not as
many contestants as the big one last year but still went well.
It's been a few years now since there was any arguments over
scores or tactics by the players. Now we can get back to rp
storylines both old and new and I can get back to writing more
about the Shadowlord and those three boys.

Nearly 10 years for me now in Camelot. Nearly 11 years they
tell me since it was first founded on Dalnet. We're still here
and chugging along!

No comments: