Damn. Sometimes I wish I was already old enough to retire.
As if I would ever be able to afford not to work at least part time
until I drop, assuming I do make it to be old enough to retire!
Vacations are too short.
I went to Walmart today to use up the last of the giftcards. I
bought a new pair of shoes for the wedding, a pair of black
DrScholls, same brand as my old shoes. They're comfortable
so why change now? I also bought an expandable file case for my
genealogy files, a large lined notebook, a mop, two scrub pads,
handiwipes, one of those sponge glass and cup cleaner thingees.
And a can of Raid Flying Insect Killer.
Aha! You wonder about the list after the notebook?
I have fruit flies. Little buggers apparently came in with the
nectarines I bought earlier in the week and got a day or two
head start on me. They seem to be hanging around the trash
can (which has a cover) and the sink, so tomorrow before I go
to do my laundry I will throw out the old scrub pad, glass sponge
thingie, and handiwipe and make sure all food is inside the fridge
or a cabinet before I spray the Raid.
When I come home I'll put out the new stuff.
Oh..the mop is just because the old one is pretty much at the end
of the road, so I bought a new one to replace that too.
See, and you folks thought I never write much other than on
Cams and rp! Pfffffft!
Speaking of which, Whoever Is In Charge Up There better stop
with all the stuff being thrown at GQS! Enough's enough!
I have spoken!
And now I go sleep. As soon as I hang up my pith helmet
and red cumberbund.
No comments:
Post a Comment