Ah, the joys of vacation! Stay up to the wee hours of the morning
working on genealogy blogs and writing stories for Cams, then
sleep late into the morning, wake up , shower, eat, and repeat.
I sent off a second Cams story today.er..yesterday, one which
gives some background on the Shadowlord and what he might
really be after. The one I sent earlier this week dealt with the
connected story of the portal in Morgana's tower. I have at least
one, maybe two more to send off to bring that sl up to date with
the rp which happened before the tourney in June. And I still
have that D'eshkar story kicking about. I have two days and I
might just get them all done!
I think I may be on a pace to pass my output from last year. It's
easier to write without all the bs that was flying for a bit at the
old location. Another of the lost oldtimers has wandered back in
and begun rping so we'll see where that leads.
On the rl front, I went and got a haircut today in preparation of
next week's wedding. Paul is getting married! He's a great kid!
Of course, the date is the same as the Harry Potter book release
and BM is not happy. But blood comes first!
Two more days to go and back to the book mines!
Ah well....
Off to bed..
No comments:
Post a Comment