Sunday, April 09, 2006

TWO I FORGOT AND OTHER STUFF

Hmm..remembered two more while sitting in the car at the
laundromat :
Where are Yarrow and Duir with Mornaur in Camelot?
And there's Herrel from "Equinox" . What is he doing these
days?
***********************
Other stuff:
A very sunny cool Spring day. I did the weekly laundry run
and swung by the grocery store on the way back.Did some rp
earlier in the day while blogging and I'm blogging now while
waiting to rp ((grins))

While there's still slow spots, overall the channel is doing very
well. The line counts are up and there's good activity mostly
10pm est on. And more old timers are returning. Y/LM is back
and perhaps Rah.I've opp'd L and M which gives us coverage
in the wee hours. They have been great rp's and I really
appreciate their support. We have new folks wandering in
at odd times and it's good to have ops available to answer
questions

I think the best thing we ever did was leaving the old .Net.
That place seems to moving closer to falling apart all the
time while Sorcery is adding more servers.

Ok..think I'll do some writing now. ((grin))

No comments: