As I said the other night, I have a bunch of story ideas whirling away
up in my Swiss cheese brain and every time I write them down, I lose
the paper somehow or another or the notebook and so have them
all hding on me someplace in the Hobbit Hole here.I don't want to
put them just on Kramer's HD(he could go poof on me any time now.
it IS April, after all) or just on a floppy because you wouldn't believe
how many floppy disks I have piled up on the desk here. So,I'm going
to put them here AND on a floppy, and hoepfully this will work out
better.
And yeah, I know those who read this and rp with me will ask me
"Hey Bill..when you going to write that story you mentioned about
(fill in the blank here)?" We'll see how that works out . (Grin)
ok..here's the ones I can remember. Most of them are rp related
because the Days of Hell rp has been fertile ground for my mind
to till:
-More "Spoils of War?" How does Adalberrina get her brooch
back and get revenge on Dietrich? What mess does Madoc and
Brynn get themselves into next?
-"The Search". Teag's rescue from The Hook from Gryf's vp. How
strained is the relationship with his sister, and what will Teag do with
his tavern in the Hook in shambles?
-"Undercurrents" ( a ton here)
How are BT and Skye 's family dealing with the aftermath of the first
battle in the Hook, especially Shane and Arista?
How are the the Blackthorns, Jera, and Ashe handling the children
from the Hook evacuated from the town? For that matter, how are
Wolfkeep and Valorward doing with theirs? ((hint! hint! evil grin))
How are the children themselves dealing with being uprooted? How
did the fighting effect Dylan and his sister?
What about Dylan's mysterious father?
What about the Shadowlord and Cador? Where have they been?
Are they trapped in The Hook or did they escape before the
barriers appeared?
New char- A mercenary who recognized BT from an incident years
before involving BT and Corwin.sowing dissension in a mercenary
army fighting Camelot. His viewpoint of the incident with Shane
The Shale plot- Bt discusses with ML and Tyralor?
Mornaur still waits for a reply from BT. They meet. Might base
this on rp if I can get it done the next two nights
Xirxis. What is BT's reaction to the letter? This should also be
among the next things written.
-Kil'marrin: Still have to finish the story mentioned in "An Acceptable
Agreement"
-Other: A story involving Marcus, Timmons, a young widow and a
rescue near the Wasteland
A story about BT, Marcus and Timmons when meeting for the
first time.
Dark Triad: Rowan, Ashe, Yarrow
Story about the aftermath and how he took the name "Firnadan".
The conclusion to "Killng Fields"
**********************************
K..that's all for now, although I know there's a couple I've forgotten.
Some of these might be combined in a story instead of being written
about seperately.
And of course. written as time, energy, and roleplay permit.
No comments:
Post a Comment