The lake is not encumbered by the swan;
nor the steed by the bridle;
nor the sheep by the wool;
nor the man by the soul that is in him
-Celtic Proverb
So with all the ideas I have swirling around in my head
I'm only halfway through one story so far. Part of it
is ironic. When the traffic in the channel was slow, I
often passed the time writing. Now that it's picked up
I have to pay more attention to the roleplay so that
means no writing at the same time as roleplay.
The other factor is the work schedule. I'm working
two mid shifts now so I get home around 10pm on
Mondays and 9 pm on Tuesdays so if I don't just
plain poop out and doze off after dinner I am still getting
online late and not writing. The other nights I'm home
around 8,zonk out and wake between 11 and 12.
Basically, it all means I write mostly on my days off
on Sunday and Thursday.
So, last night I did my usual zonking, didn't get online until after
midnight and just as I was about to start writing because
it was a slow night, another new roleplayer wandered in and
I got some rp in after all. Another Starchat refugee, but not anyone
I've ever run into before. She may bring a few friends along
with her.
Anywho, back to Teag and his sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment