I got back from the laundromat a little while ago and I've been
busily writing notes of story ideas that hit me while I was sitting
in my car reading a book. One concerns Gryff, the young
guardsman whose sister's family lives in The Hook. Another
is a story I've mulled over in the past, the first meeting of BT,
Marcus, and Timmons, but this time I "heard" Timmons asking
a question and BT answering sarcastically. And finally the
ending of the kidnap story(depending on the way rp goes with
it tonight)
I like these sort of trips to the laundromat. Between reading
a fairly entertaining book and getting some story ideas the
two hours goes by quickly. The weather today was sunny and
relatively mild (low 40's) and I saw the first sign of Spring
in Abington on my way home:the Dairy Queen is open for
business. And while the sun was just starting to set,
the oldies station chose to play "Here Comes the Sun" by
the Beatles.Followed by an AC/DC song. Good stuff
.
So it's been a good day. Now I have to get these ideas written up.
No comments:
Post a Comment