Thursday, March 23, 2006

ADRIFT ON A TUNE

The music manager at work brought in a cd from home to
play over head for St. Patrick's Day, which while not
exactly Irish music definitely has the feel of it. I was hooked
the moment it started playing and even more so when I found
out one of the vocalists was Maddy Prior, the female singer
from the folk rock group Steeleye Span. The first song
though is sung by a Polly Barton and is very haunting. I
find my self humming it at times. So..go find a copy of
Ocean by Jennifer Cutting's Ocean Orchestra. The music
manager gave me her copy, by the way, when she saw how
much I was enjoying it.

*********
Another Thursday day off. Got my laundry done and
stopped on the way home for a DQ cone. Spring is
now official!

Got some rp done earlier and plan a bit more later.
The Most Active List has fewer clones and about
half of the players posted over 100 lines. Even with
M en route back to her job, R busy with school,
L still recovering from her ulcers, and PoD off on
his own school business, we have enough new folks
around to take up some of the slack so the channel
doesn't go silent the whole day.

Slowly but surely, we're getting there!

No comments: