ok..I'm tired and not really feeling all that philosophical tonight.
So here are a few of the books in the bookstand next to my comp:
These are books I use for inspiration or for information in writing.
The Age of Arthur -John Morris
The Shorter Cambridge Medieval History V1
The Shorter Cambridge Medieval History V2
The History of the English People -Henry of Huntingdon
The Crusades Through Arab Eyes -Amin Maalouf
The Welsh Wars of Edward I -John Morris
The Quest for Arthur's Britain -Geoffrey Ashe
The Ottoman Centuries- Lord Kinross
The Empires of the Steppes -Grousset
Celtic Myth and Arthurian Romance -Roger Loomis
Medieval Wordbook -Madeline Cosman
Merlin- Norma Goodrich
King Arthur-Norma Goodrich
The Holy Grail- Norma Goodrich
Sources of The Grail- John Matthews
King of the Celts- Jean Markale
The Year 1000- Robert Lacy
Life in a Medieval Village- Frances and Robert Gies
Life in a Medieval Castle- Frances and Robert Gies
Life in a Medieval Town -Frances and Robert Gies
Medieval Folklore- Carl Lindahl
The Heimskringla- Snorri Sturlason
Celtic Magic -D.J. Conway
Scottish Witchcraft- Raymond Buckland
William the Conqueror- David Douglas
A Distant Mirror- Barbara Tuchman
Medieval Panorama- G.G. Coulton
Kievan Russia- George Vernadsky
The Wars of the Roses- Anthony Goodman
The House of Medici - Christopher Hibbert
The Little Herb Encyclopedia- Jack Ritchason
Medieval Swordsmanship- John Clements
Renaissance Swordsmanship- John Clements
Swashbuckling- Richard Lane
Arthur's Britain- Leslie Alcock
That'll do for tonight. I'm finally sleepy enough that the achy knees might
not matter. Besides, I can't read the bottom shelf from here ((grin))
More to come another night.
No comments:
Post a Comment