Friday, March 25, 2005

ALL QUIET ON THE WEST-ERN FRONT

Nothing new to report tonight. A quiet day off. A mostly quiet day online
except for some conversation near the end of the night in the Keep.

I have fallen into the worrying habit of occasionally talking aloud to myself around
here and now worry I will start doing it in public. I'm not crazy, really, it's just that
there's no one else here to talk to. Occasionally I sing a little (badly) along with
some music but other than that, it's pretty quiet around here . So I will tell myself
what an idiot I am when I do something stupid or I'll comment about a news story.
I also made some insulting remarks to the radio weatherman today on his lousy
prediction of a major snowstorm that didn't happen.

Ah well..as long as I don't scare the hell out of some old lady someday muttering
to myself at the laundromat.

No comments: