Monday, May 11, 2009

IT'S MAY! IT'S MAY! THE LUSTY MONTH OF MAY!

And I can't believe it's already 11 days into it! Man, time
seems to go by so fast as you get older!

A quiet Sunday. I went to Wal-Mart and used some gift cards
from Christmas to get a new shirt, a pair of shoes, some 3 ring
binders and dividers for my genealogy research records and
some more mundane stuff like Dawn and SOS pads and tonic.
Weather was bright, a bit cool but nice and I stopped for a
burger and coke to sit outside for a bit and chill.

My Muse is itchy. Standby for possible developments.

That's about it. Spent some time at rp, had dinner, watched
some boob tube, then came to the computer to check FB
and chat a little with the PoD. Exciting, eh?

And now, I bid you all good eve!

No comments: