Wednesday, May 27, 2009

OK, SO......

In answer to E's question about the "GAHHHHHHHHHHH!!"
title for the previous post:

I wrote that shortly after I learned one of the the five poems
I submitted to Renaissance Magazine would be published in
Isuue#69. Trouble was, I didn't read the email until after
midnight. All my family was asleep, so I didn't want to call
them and wake them up. And none of you, dear readers,
were anywhere about to tell, either. And even if you were,
I thought that I should really tell my sister and brother
first.(Although I'd probably WOULD have spilled the beans if
I was chatting with any of you at the time.)

Man, I miss the late night sessions in the Keep with you guys
and Diya.

So there I was, with some good news and no one I could share
it with until the next morning. Sort of like having to hold in
a burp.

So that's the story behind the title of the last post!

2 comments:

Ernie said...

Yay! Great news!

I can't believe that I have to ask this, but here goes. Say, Bill, would you mind posting your poem here so I can read and enjoy it?

Numpty said...

Thanks, E.
Only trouble is,I sent them five
poems.

The editor didn't say which one would be printed, so I don't know
which one to post here.