Thursday, April 30, 2009

LAZY BONES





Oh...er..hi there. Yeah, just checking in before tottering off to
bed.

Not much to report here tonight. I'm in one of those nice spots
where nothing bad is going on and life for the most part is
good. I wish I could breathe some life into Cams but like the
rl recession, it's going to take some time to do it.

I've made recontact with the Fantasy Bits forum. That's the
writing prompts group I belonged to when I was writing the
D'eshkar stories, so hopefully I'll get a jumpstart from
rejoining it.

Other than that.. ...nothing
else going on...

Night all..

1 comment:

mdingrimsby said...

Hey Bill,(The email address I have for you isn't working)

I'm doing well - I think the school district over reacted a little.

How are you doing? I haven't seen you online in ages - of course I generally get on Friday afternoon now so it makes it harder. I know you are usually only free in evenings.

Anyways, hit me back, it'll be good to talk with you.

Mike