Sunday, May 17, 2009

RAIN ON THE ROOF

Yawn.

One of those days where I got home from work, ate dinner and then
drifted off to sleep in the armchair. I woke up when my brother
came in, then drifted off again and next thing I knew, I woke up
and it's 2am! I woke up my brother who had fallen asleep watching
"Saturday Night Live" (drat I missed it..) and then came in here. A
few hours of bopping around the web and then doing some writing
later and I'm about to call it a night.

It's raining out. Water's falling off the gutters and there's a bit of wind
out there. Some police cars just went by with lights and sirens going
so probably the usual car accident at the intersection down the street.

Think I'll go to bed and let the wind and rain lull me to sleep.

Good night.

No comments: