Tuesday, January 23, 2007

WINTER WHITE

Well, we got enough snow flurries tonight to coat the sidewalks and
lawns in white. It's been a strange winter. Very little snow so far,
which makes me worry about the spring. We had a April Fool's Day
Blizzard in April 1997 so we aren't out of the woods by a longshot
up here yet.

I had four vacation days left so I took them this week and as a
result I'm off until this coming Saturday. I fiddled around today,
writing a Wyld story in response to the current chann sl and then
downloaded the Personal Ancestry File Companion which lets you
make family tree charts. We'll see if its worth the dl tomorrow
when I get around to installing it.

And of course there's my Patriots loss to the Colts. Ah, the pain!
But if we had to lose to someone I'd rather it was the Colts,who
have class and showed respect to our team rather than losing
to the Chargers who spent a lot of time talking about how they
would beat us and very little time actually doing it.


So, other than that, nothing much to report.

No comments: