Ok, folks. Here's the thing.
It's been about two years since Things Changed and about a year
and a half since the Bovine Excrement Done Really Hit The Fan.
Things had pretty much finally settled down until last April when
the other channel suddenly appeared on Sorcery and things started
up again. There was the usual /msg to an rp and the dig in the blog
which admitedly got the desired response when I fired back.
Things quieted down again. Camelot had a fairly good year of rp and
we were content to do as we had done and have fun playing in our
channel and build up storylines.
Then recently it started up again. Accusations of powergaming. Tries
at recruiting rps away to the other channel. More digs in the blog.
I don't understand the point of it or the reason. As long as this keeps
up it serves only to stir up the anger. Maybe that is the point, I don't
know.
Anyway, I'd fallen asleep at the kb tonight and signed off mirc, then
decided to make the blog rounds before I turned off Elaine. And yeah,
there's another one of those pokes. I turned off the comp to get ready
for bed, and then realized I'd think about this before sleeping. I didn't
feel like doing it, so here I am back to get it out of my system once and
all.
Go ahead and play your game. Maybe you will actually manage to get
some rp into it as well. I'm sure you'll continue to do what you've
been doing and I'll hear about it.
It doesn't matter, I'm not wasting any more of my time on this in this
blog. Why? Because it's Pretty Irrelevant, That's All.
You can play with yourself now because I'm not interested in your
game.
Game Over.
No comments:
Post a Comment