Thursday, January 25, 2007

THE COLLANDER OF MY MIND

Hmm..I really meant to be in bed right now but even after I went
offline for the night the Muse wouldn't let me be. I wrote a bit
longer and now have 800+ words done of Wyld13, although this
last bit was mainly transposing some of the rp from the other night.
I'm going to finish it off come daylight after I've slept a bit. If I keep
at it I might have another one or two things written before vacation
ends.


I've also redone and restated the genealogy blog I mentioned a while
back. Some of it's from posts on this blog and some of it's new.

It's at http://westinnewengland.blogspot.com/ for those who might
like to see it.

Other than that, I've finished off the pot o' pasta I cooked earlier in
the week and I got the laundry run done today. Food shopping was
yesterday. Now I hunker down inside and stay warm the next two
days as the temperatures plunge. Windchills will be below zero.

Anywho, off to bed.

Good night, my fettucine!

No comments: