Man, I thought this foolishness was over. And I am not
going to vent any anger over this. I will point out that back
at the original split, the sl of a certain other channel decided
the inhabitants of our Camelot had mysteriously deserted
the realm and BT was accused in rp of being responsible for the
death of another.Since it had also been decided that we were not
to be even mentioned in the rp of the other channels, an explanation
seemed in order as to what had happened to those other places in the
rp of our Camelot. A magical disaster seemed a good one given that it
had already occurred in the previoius rp. Anyone could rp in both
places as long as the plotlines were kept seperate. Anyone who had
been "lost in the Wastelands" could return to Camelot and rp
without penalty.
Well, almost anyone. I'd be lying if I didn't admit that.
There was no Powergaming involved on our part, just an attempt to
move on with rp. I've never intruded on the rp in the other channel.
I've not engaged in any rp that disrespected the principal char of the
channel, nor actively attempted to recruit chars away from the other
place, which has not been the case as far as the other channel is
concerned.
Now the other channel is changing the direction of their roleplay.
Fine, but it has nothing to do with our channel. We do not allow time
traveling spaceships so any intent to have them fly over the castle
will be treated as they would be from any other roleplayer. They'll be
ignored. The Wasteland mist will remain, and we'll continue on as we
have for the past two years now.
Please, just move on. Godspeed. And do as we are doing and
have fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment