I took one today. Last night my gut ached and I suspect
it might have been a bit of the bug that one of my coworkers
had last week. I felt a bit hot Friday night even though the
temps outside were cool and the last few days I've zonked
out prettily heavily when I got home from work I might be
wrong though.Add to that the sneezing and runny nose
that started up right in the middle of already feeling blech and
it was not a fun Sunday night.Golden rod season must have
started.
I did manage to get some sleep but woke up with a sore throat
and feeling tired so I called out sick at work, I'd have preferered
no to do that. I worked nearly every day two years ago when I fell
at work and hurt my ribs and usually I'll go in even when I really
don't feel all that hot. But I decided I'd rather not be constantly
wiping my nose to keep it from dripping while I looked like
spit from the other aches.The aspirin and nose spray seem to be
working well now and I most like will be back at the store tomorrow.
George Jr has been acting up and between the blechs and computer
trouble I didn't do much rp last night which the usual mini-quest night.
Luckily we had a big event Saturday night so I had no quest plannned
for Sunday. Considering how I felt that was a very good thing.I did
finally manage to finish off UC24 even though it was hard for me to
keep my concentration at times and it took most of the night
for me to write just a few paragraphs. I'm hoping to work on Wyld5
today but it depends on how George Jr behaves.It took nearly 10
minutes just to type these last three sentences.
Hmm...might be time to get Kramer
No comments:
Post a Comment