Yeah..it's still there...
Been typical New England weather. Up near the 100 degrees
mark last week and tonight it's low 60's. I think I have a cold
coming on.
The weather seems to play with me a bit. Last few days I have
felt wrung out. Some of my co-workers say they feel the same
way. So tomorrow I will try to write UC 24 since I left poor
Huw dealing wuth his father's revelation for over a week now.
Some jaw droppers from the high schoolers looking for their
summer reading books:
"Do you have any Boe Wolf?" They wanted Beowulf.
"I need the O-E-Diapers Cycle" which was The Oedipus Cyle
And my personal favorite:
"Do you have the Odyssey by Homer Fitzgerald?"
Ah, who knew Homer was Irish! No wonder he went by just
his first name in Greece!
Actually, the kid wanted the Robert Fitzgerald translation.
Anywho, think I'll go check out my pillows now.
No comments:
Post a Comment