Monday, July 10, 2006

TRIPLE H

Hazy, hot and humid means headache time!

So I did very little today. Spent a few hours lurking
in the channel while finishing taking notes for the sl
summary fore June. I ended up with 8 handwritten
notebook pages. Lot of stuff happened last month
besides the tournament!
.
Then I took a relaity break and did a little light
furniture moving. I was given a bookcase at work
that was being thrown out due to the remodel so
I moved an endtable and put the bookcase in the spot.
Then I had fun choosing which books to put there.That
is harder than you think given all the books I have. I
settled on some big name fantasy series hardcovers for
it (Jordan, Martin, Hobbs, Donaldson) which freed up
room in another bookcase for de Lint and Lackey.

Oh yeah..then I washed the dishes.

And then finished up the night with the first miniquest of July.

But right now, I need sleep..and aspirins. Not necessarily
in that order.

No comments: