Dang, I hate days like today!
I went to bed last night with the firm resolution that I would get
at least two of the four stories that have been bopping around my
brain the last few days written. So....I ended up sleeping to .eeps..
1:30pm! Bad! Sinful!Ok, I'd felt tired all day Saturday, but still,
I don't usually sleep THAT late
So, after I finally dragged my lazy ass out of bed I managed to get
out a story...or half of one. It sort of grew a bit as I wrote. As an
aside, I can't believe it's been three years since I first wrote about
Huw and his family. And I am not sure if I may have contradicted
myself as to how and when his mother died. But QS will let me
know I think if I have..
And tonight instead of finishing it, I wasted time tracking down
my Mayflower ancestry aand writing it out to show to an elderly
customer who thought I was kidding him. At least that's the
polite term for it.
But I did get soime rp in!
Ah well..guess what? I feel sleepy.
Good night, readers.
No comments:
Post a Comment