Saturday, April 09, 2005

THE EARLY WHOSIS CATCHES THE WHATSIS

Thought I'd post earlier than usual because I have an early shift again in the
morning.

Not that I've much of any brilliance to post, mind you. Work goes on. Camelot
endures.. Not much joy there lately but there's not much that can be done at the
moment but wait. Most of those left after what I now mentally refer to as The
Great Schism are deeply involved either with work or school or even both.
We no longer have the ones who seem to spend their entire day glued to their
kb while rping in Camelot and 4 or 5 other channels at the same time. Hell,I've
spent some days off in front of the computer for 5 or 6 hours and have to take
a break at that point. Lord only knows how those certain other parties are able
to spend 8 hours and up at theirs.

So for the moment not much rp to report. I have a rant about work but I'm going
to save that for sometime this weekend when I am ..er... (cough) in front of the
comp monitoring a mostly empty channel for another 5 or 6 hours.

No comments: