Long day at work. Did the now usual old man routine. Shopped for food
on the way home and looked for bargains. Got home and had a couple of
sandwiches and chips for dinner and drowsed in and out until I slept for
three straight hours. Woke up around 1:30 am and came online to sit
here and fight to keep my eyes open staring at screen.
Part of the sleep thing is the knee bothers me in bed. When its really going
good the whole kneecap aches, including the joint at the back of the knee
and no matter which way I try to position it it still aches enough to make it
awhile before I finally drift off to sleep.
This is the knee that has always creaks and pops when I get out of a
chair or bed. So I expected it might be arthritic as I aged. Falling heavily
on it twice since last June no doubt hasn't helped either. But I can live with
it. I have to, I can't afford to baby it. As long as I remember to put some
Flex All or Ben Gay on it before bedtime, I'll survive.
Wish there was Flex All for everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment