This might be a semi-coherent ramble, but it's very late.
As I've told a few folks lately, I believe that any act of creative art is a good thing.
It means you are using your imagination and exercising your brain. It doesn't have to
be great art or please me or anyone else. It has to please yourself.
I know, I know...there's a lot of weird stuff out there and in some cases the word art
might be too complimentary to describe it, but at least these people try. There are so
many people out there who think about doing something but never do it. I know that
there's other things I have thought I might like to do haven't and wish that I had. But
I do write, so at least I've done one thing I wanted to do.((grin))
To me, creating a story or a painting or playing music is magical. It's an extension of
whatever creative spark created the Universe.While I'm not a very religious man
and I am not a churchgoer, I do believe in God as Creator. Every religion believes
(as far as I know) in a Divine Creator. And I am of the belief that the ability to create
art, to make something out of one's own imagination and inspiration is a reflection of
the Power that created us all.
There's a bit more to this but I'm not sure I'm making any sense.
Umm..and I think I just said the same thing twice but with different words.
A sure sign I am incoherent, and so I go now to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment