Monday. Good thing I called today to check, otherwise I would have gone in
at my usual 10 am instead of the 12pm-9pm shift I am scheduled for.
Went to see "Million Dollar Baby" with Pete last night. We had a pizza at
Bertucci'sbefore the show and I enjoyed the film although it is a bit of a sad
one.Well written andacted.
As those reading this well know, I lived up to past performances installing
software and spent the better part of two days fixing the problem by reinstalling
the install. I should have listened to my Inner Chicken.
Thanks to my Tech Team! (you know who you are
I am however, still without a printer, so the quest continues. I have until mid
April anywho before I absolutely have to have one, just so I can print out my
tax returns when I file online.
But..I have installed Firefox..and now I can do italics ! See?
And color, see?
Now if I can figure out the adding blog links stuff, I'm hunky dory!
No comments:
Post a Comment