Well, the storm is nearly over and I'm still hunkered down in my hobbit hole.
We got about 2-3 ft of snow judging by the depth of the snow where the landlord
came through on the walkway with the snowblower. The National Weather Service
says parts of the area might end up with up to 40 inches of snowfall and drifts of
3 to 6 ft.
I listened to my Inner Chicken and decided to let the landlord take care of the
shovelling on this one.After he came through, I went to the end of the walkway to see
how badly the car was snowed in. (We were asked to park further down the parking
lot to make the plowing easier). While it's not too bad, I decided I'd wait until tomorrow
when the wind would be down and the windchill less.
The heat is struggling along but I have the stove going to add some more warmth.
So..that's where I am. As usual when it snows, I get sleepy.
Hopefully I'll stay awake for the Pats game!
Go Pats!
No comments:
Post a Comment