Man, I hate winter.
I'm sitting here with about 6 layers of shirts on..and no socks..go figure.
And wouldn't you know that a week after I get a haircut, the temps nosedive?
The back of my head feels a constant draft.
Anywho, I ran the car for a half hour around 7pm, taking it out and around the
loop from Abington Center to North Abington Square and then got back
inside as soon as I could. I threw a pot of water on the stove to boil and help
warm the place up, then figured what the heck and made spaghetti for dinner.
I've left the cold water trickling in both sinks and turned the heat up higher, so
hopefully the temps won't burst the pipes at least in my apartment
And gee, thanks Mary for scheduling me for a 9am start tomorrow..
So..off to bed..
.
No comments:
Post a Comment