Hmm..been a few days.Headcolds tend to suck
what little ambition I have away.
One of those days today.I was once again reminded
that TMWMBO is a person with moods and that unless
I watch my step, that mood could put me out the door.
Nevermind the details. Suffice it to say I went about
the rest of the day with a queasy feeling in the pit
of my stomach and fearing a summons to the inner
sanctum for a pink slip.
When I came home I nuked a meal and was sitting down
to enjoy it when this tremendous clap of thunder
burst right over the house. Usually something like
that doesn't bother me,and I knew my comp and modem
were off and safe,but ..they hadn't forecast a
thunderstorm on the radio during the drive home.
Perhaps TMWMBO had found a more arcane way of
being rid of me?
Taking no chances I put aside dinner,moved away
from the windows and waited. One more burst of
thunder and lightening and a small torrential
downpour later,I finished dinner and then did
what I do all too often lately.
I fell asleep.
So I missed any rp tonight because it was nearly
1:30 am when I finally staggered over here to the
comp. Can't feel too guilty though as I have been
a bit wrung out from this damn cold.
At any rate: that day is over.
Tomorrow (or at this point,today) will be a
better one.
No comments:
Post a Comment