..and life is good for the moment. The car runs nicely, and at
the time being there is sort of a lull in my life. I have spent so
much time over the past year worrying over the old car's demise it
feels weird not to have to do it. I'm sure something new will come
along to take its place as my "Worry du Jour".
The lull extends to my writing and roleplay. RP has suffered due to
the recent circumstances in the channel. Writing ..well..I'm in one of
those periods right now where I can't seem to create anything that
is decent. I have to get my ass back in gear.
Also, I have returned to that weird cycle of falling asleep earlier in
the evening and then turning the computer on around midnight. By
the time I have shaken the cobwebs completely from my brain and
read the email and the log of the channel's activity, it's nearly 2am.
I have to try to find a way to break that habit.
Ah well..bed awaits..
No comments:
Post a Comment